- Added a configuration for the Listener where you can choose the initialization and retry behavior when there is a missing or invalid replay ID
- Parameterized the state file so they can be moved to a shared location seperate from the listener installation location
- Sticky the worker to use the same node during a single batch execution
- Added more error messages in the Worker log file and attribute them to Cinchy.Workers.Worker, Cinchy.DataSync.EventProcessor, or Cinchy.DataSync.Data depending on where the error occurred
- Fixed a bug where the worker stops processing messages after failure in certain unhandled scenarios
- Fixed a bug where there would be two entries for a single execution in the Execution Log table when the worker loses connection with a source system
- Fixed a stack overflow exception when loading a fixed width file
Fixed bug where validateData is not rejecting the whole row when data failed validation.
Postsyncscripts are now supported for real-time sync.