Release Notes for Worker v4.12 and Event Listener v1.5
Note that Cinchy platform version 4.20 is required for these updated Worker and Listener versions.
Once you have installed Worker v4.12 and Event Listener v1.5, you will be able to install the Connections UI experience that allows you to create, edit, and run data syncs from within the Cinchy platform.
- Event Listener now supports AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Worker now supports REST API target in Connections and Worker CLI interface
- New "Dead Message" log files in the Listener and Worker (locations of which can be specified in the app settings)
- Dead message log on the Listener-side will receive errors originating from processing real-time messages on the Listener-side
- Dead message log on the Worker-side will receive errors originating from the database (forwarded from the new database error queue) or originating from the Worker-side itself
- Logs are saved to a file, the location of which can be specified in the app settings
- Disaster recovery in the Listener service if a dependency goes down
- Listener automatically picks up changes in configuration files
- Allows source system to specify sync behaviour (insert, update, delete) on a record-level basis
- Note that update and delete are not supported for Salesforce or Cinchy sources