This page describes how to use a binary file as a data source in Connections.
To connect a Binary File as a Data Source, fill in the following parameters (image 1):
Image 1: Binary File parameters
- 2.Binary File sources have a unique parameter for Standard Columns:
- 1.Parse Content By - Choose from the following three options to define how you want to parse your content:
- Byte Length - The content length in number of bytes
- Trailing Byte Sequence - the trailing sequence in base64 that indicates the end of the field
- Succeeding Byte Sequence - the trailing sequence in base64 that indicates the start of the next field, and thus the end of this one.
Image 2: Schema Columns
Image 3: Adding a Filter Section